Featured Post

Syair Hk Predicton Final Champions League

Syair Hk Predicton Final Champions League - The Manchester City vs Inter Milan match in the Champions League final will take place at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium, Turkey, on Saturday (10/6). In the event that you're looking for a new home, you'll want to make sure that you've got a goo…

Free sample salary increase (Raise) Letter









 key word; Salary increase Increment letter,Request for salary increment












To,                                                                                                       Date 17-02-2020


Vice Chancellor/Principal


University/College


City name





Subject: Revision of Pay in r/o of completion
of my probation time as teacher/ Pay in r/ Assistant Professor


Before I probe in to the core purpose of my application, I would like to
express my full confidence in the benefits system followed at University/College name. I have absolutely no
doubt on the University/College name
Administration desire to establish a fair environment for all staff by
adequately compensating them. This is just one of the many reasons I am able to
write such letter. I will like to draw your attention that my current salary is
not compatible with the established standards for my qualification and completion
of my probation time
. I am currently drawing Rs.70000.00


I don’t like to compare myself with my peers
as each person has their own strengths, weaknesses and overall contribution.
Having said so, I can’t help but notice that my pay is still less than compare
to how much hard work I am doing.


I am not asking for an increment in this
letter. I am merely expressing my wish to be compensated in a similar way to
other people and as promised at the time of my employment that my salary
package will be revised at the end of completion of my probation time.. Please
do not consider my application as a demand. I like to share my concerns with
the administration in an open and honest way and I expect them to express their
opinions about my work in the same fashion.


I request your honor to revise my package
adequately. I am a hard working person and willing to give as much as needed to
prosper in this respected organization and wish for my dedication to be
acknowledged.



Thank you.


Sincerely,





Dr.abc


Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter